1D

1D
one directions cover for "Magic"

Thursday, May 30, 2013

March 24, 2012

Harry and Caroline
British TV presenter and former Harry paramour Caroline Flack breaks her silence about her romance with Harry Styles. She says...

"Everyone had an opinion on me and Harry, which was the hardest thing

She was talking about the unwanted scrutiny that the pair endured (largely because of the 13-year difference in their ages) she also added...

"I suppose they're entitled to their opinions, but it was really tough. I learned very difficult lesson, but I suppose looking forward it isn't a bad lesson to learn, is it? In the future, the easiest thing is that I keep it to myself. I cant believe how much attention there as on me."

Proving there was no hard feelings , she later tweeted on the bands U.S. success. She tweeted...

"Incredible news for One D!!!! HUGE news x.

That same day, soon after Caroline's tweet, a photo of Harry runs showing him next to a massive poster of Kim Kardashian and he stuck a post-it note that says "Call Me, Maybe?"

No comments:

Post a Comment