1D

1D
one directions cover for "Magic"

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

February 15, 2012



Today Louis and Liam had an interview with Scholastic magazine and they asked Louis about the "Carrot story" he answered...

Louis with a carrot given to him by a fan
"When we first started out, we did a video diary and they asked what I like in a girl, and all the other boys gave really standard answers like, you know 'a girl with nice eyes,' 'a girl with nice colored hair' and I just thought it would be quirky and a little bit funny to say something completely random. So I went with, 'I like girls who eat carrots,' Since then people have thrown carrots at us on stage, which, by the way, are quite hard! People have just offered them as gifts, which is good. But yeah, that's the carrot story. Now I wish that I said expensive cars!"

Scholastic magazine asked Liam what the weirdest thing he has ever been asked and he replied...



"Yesterday this girl asked to lick my face. That was really random. I felt very uncomfortable.*everybody laughed* "Yeah she was like 'Can I lick your face' and I was a bit like 'you cannot lick my face,'

HAHAHAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment