1D

1D
one directions cover for "Magic"

Friday, May 24, 2013

March 20, 2012

Louis...HAHA!
All the touring, flying around, and interviewing is really bringing the boys down and they all seem to be getting homesick, and just sick! Today in an interview Harry says...

"It's all the traveling and long distance flights. Four of us had to have vitamin jabs because we were run down. I do get homesick too."

Niall adds...

"This is the longest weve ever been away from home and it's hard. We miss our families, we miss our friends. We get homesick, massively so."

Liam agrees and says...

"There's a part of me that occasionally wants to go back to Wolverhampton and just chill out, play the fields, be normal again. I know how incredibly lucky I am, how privileged I am to be doing this. It is all massively exciting. I would never want to sound ungrateful to anyone, especially the fans."

xx.

Could you please help me meet 1d by clicking the link below! Thanks!

http://www.961kiss.com/d/?2d6

No comments:

Post a Comment