1D

1D
one directions cover for "Magic"

Monday, May 20, 2013

March 13, 2012

"Up All Night" deluxe edition
Today is another crucial date for 1D history, as "Up All Night" album is released in the U.S. Thanks to a large part of the Today appearance (March 12, 2012), "U All Night" deluxe edition debuts at #1 on the U.S. iTunes album chart. With the album's standard edition close behind at #2.

The boys spent the day doing radio interviews; during one with New York's Z100, Zayn says of returning to the band...

"They made me feel really good actually. When I was a t home and stuff they were really supportive, and then when I came back they were still really behind me."

Niall admits that Zayns absence on stage effected him particularly. He says...

"I missed him singing his parts, because his parts are hard to sing!"

Liam adds...

"That was the one thing we really struggled with. We had to change parts around and people had to sing Zayn's part obviously we all know that Zayn has got a brilliant voice, so it was difficult to do that. I had to do one of his parts and I was so nervous. There was one part of the show were me and Harry forgot who was singing it, so we both sang at the same time in unison!"



No comments:

Post a Comment